LET’S PLAY TOGETHER AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MOST PROGRESSIVE FINNISH EDUCATION APPROACH!
Updated: May 9, 2022
We are pleased to announce our super event “PLAYFUL LEARNING MINI FESTIVAL @ BOOK SHOW”,
which will take place on May 20, 5 pm -7 pm, in Jyväskylä University Library, Seminaarinkatu 15 (Lähde, B, upper basement floor).
The program of the festival includes the following activities:
Interactive games with children, held by professional educators with huge pedagogical and scientific experience:
- Dr. Kristof Fenyvesi, PhD, Experience Workshop ay STEAM director, the author of the “Playful learning” book.
- Dr. Pirkko Karvonen, PhD, editor and author of the “Playful learning” book.
- Milla Salonen, kindergarten teacher, postdoctoral researcher at the University of Helsinki, author of the “Playful learning” book.
- Dr. Tuulikki Ukkonen-Mikkola, Ph.D. of Education and Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Education and Psychology, University of Jyväskylä, the author of the “Playful learning” book.
- Susan Hellden-Paavola, Deputy Director of the daycare centre.
“Playful Learning in Early Childhood Education in Finland” book show
“Playful Learning” book launch discussion with the authors and publisher (Finland International Education LLC.).
You can attend our event alone or with your children in the Library, or by following upcoming live streaming link: https://lnkd.in/dgi3Zikd